About Hometown Builders & Hometown Inspections
Hometown Builders has served the general Miami area since 2004. While commencing our business primarily within the general construction industry, we soon discovered a great need for a variety of inspection services. Hence we developed Hometown Inspections, a comprehensive inspection service branch which encompasses more than what most Licensed Home Inspectors can offer. This is because we hold State of Florida Licensure for General Contracting, Home Inspection, Mold Assessment and Mold Remediation. Further, our C.E.O., Octavio E. Mendizabal, started his collegiate studies in architecture and holds a Five-Year Professional Bachelor’s of Architecture Degree.
All of this professional certification, scholastic knowledge, and well-rounded experience adds up to unbeatable value for you, as well as rock-solid reports and trustworthy opinions. Interested in learning what Hometown Builders can do for you? Contact us today to get started.
- CGC1505035 – Certified General Contractor
- HI2962 – Certified Home Inspector
- MRSA – Certified Mold Assessor
- MRSR – Certified Mold Remediator
- JF7737 – W.D.O. (Wood-Destroying Organisms) Certified Operator
- Graduate Architect – Professional Bachelors of Architecture (Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University and Florida Atlantic University)