More About Our Services
When you chose Hometown Inspections, you get the highest-quality service with a host of added benefits, many at little or no extra charge! Below are just some of the perks we offer:
Our Unique Full-Service Supplements
- Get a Full Service Residential Inspection for only $100! (see below)
- All Inspectors are Certified Home Inspectors through State Licensure and by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- All Reports are reviewed by our in-house Certified General Contractor to analyze all general construction deficiencies noted on the report.
- All Reports are reviewed by our in-house Graduate Architect to assure that questionable construction details noted on the report are not unsafe.
- All Reports are reviewed by our in-house Certified Mold Assessor if any signs or symptoms of mold or excessive moisture were detected.
- Free use of infrared camera as needed
- Free RecallChek appliance recall report—for life! (Learn more)
- Free 90 Day Limited Warranty on all elements of your new home
- Free Home Owners’ Network Membership for 12 months.
- Free “Monster FREE Report” to further reassure your little ones of the move (when requested)
30-Day Closing Guarantee
If Hometown Inspections conducts residential inspection services for a prospective buyer, and closing on that property does not take place for any reason, we will conduct a full inspection at any other residential property of similar size and structural complexity for only $100.
This second discounted inspection must take place no later than 30 calendar days from the original inspection, and the prospective buyer must still be represented by the same Buyer’s Agent (Realtor or Broker). Contact us for more details.